Turacoz Skill Development Program (TSDP) launches six months “Diploma Course in Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance” in collaboration with Chitkara University, Rajpura Chandigarh. This diploma course provides an industry’s practical perspective to clinical research, drug development, documents made during drug development, different types of medical writing documents and drug safety and pharmacovigilance skills required in life sciences industry (medical communication companies, healthcare KPO/BPOs, journals, hospitals, pharma industry, universities/colleges, etc.). The course is presented in an international online platform compatible on desktops and mobiles with a blended methodology where students can learn at their own pace and at the comfort of their environments along with regular face to face interactions with query resolutions sessions and assignments. The course goes beyond the domain specific learnings to personality development and resume writing. It will help the students enable skills for getting a job and understand the scientific principles behind regulatory writing, publication and pharmacovigilance. This diploma course will make the students at par with industry standards and they can have the opportunity to work for a good company and have a flourishing career for long term.
• Basics of clinical research
• Drug discovery and development
• Literature search
• Medical Terminologies
• Basics of pharmacovigilance
• MedDRA-Medical Dictionary for Regulatory Activities
• Target journal selection
• Basics of MS word, Excel and Power point
• Basics of English Grammar
• Resume and cover letter writing, corporate etiquettes
Undergraduates, graduates and post graduates of life sciences stream, pharmacy, biotechnology, dental, physiotherapy and paramedical courses and MBBS/MD.
Blended (online and offline classroom training)
Weekly 6 hours
Ongoing assessment after completion of content each week. We help the participants to revise and improvise.
• Excellent career opportunity in Medical Writing
• Thorough understanding on how to develop publication ready documents
• Detailed knowledge of the concepts of pharmacovigilance
• To make you ready for the industry
• To bridge the gap between academia and industry requirements
• Development of soft skills
• Placement and career development support